Upon review of the organization’s policies, Cornerstone identified planned giving as a key growth factor and worked directly with the organization’s management team and Investment Committee chair to provide training and support to key staff.
- Assumed responsibility for investment function of cash management program while staff retained treasury function.
- Presented policy recommendations (endowment, gift annuity, charitable trust, & cash management) to Investment Committee & staff leadership.
- Educated new Chief Administration Officer on investment policy and procedure.
- Facilitated millions of dollars of deferred & outright gifts to ministry.
- Assisted Sr. Gift Officer in the creation of multiple Charitable Trusts.
- Assisted Major Donor team in the creation of an “invested” DAF program.
- New policy documents with updated asset class & allocation material, risk/return expectations, & spending rates.
- Stronger understanding of investment policy by new staff leadership.
- Enhanced staff ability to administer cash management program as intended; new reporting to facilitate Investment Committee oversight.
- Relationship grown from $15 million to $130 million.
Whatever your financial need, Cornerstone Management is a team of professionals who will help your organization grow and thrive.